Outfit: Novel Romance inspired


I built this outfit after I stumbled upon editorial photographs (modeled by Freja Beha Erichsen and Lara Stone, photographed by Peter Lindbergh for W Magazine's November 2015 issue, posing in the city of love, Paris) where in one photo the model wearing a midi pinafore-dress (which look like my pinafore's style) and looking so chic!

Erichsen was wearing a black pinafore (mine is dark brown) paired with a ruffled-tie, bell-sleeves, high-collared white blouse and some sort of knee-high or thigh-high boots. Those boots added an edgy touch to this classic look. Yet since I live in a tropical country, I don't invest in knee-high boots/shoes (perhaps I should get myself a pair of wellies for rainy days), instead I have this vintage Etienne Aigner pair -- a gift from Three Little Waves vintage shop few months ago. And even though I missed out the flower bouquets and all those romantic backdrops, but with this outfit I can feel almost like a Parisienne in some romantic scene for the day...

wearing:
old scarf
thrifted blouse
thrifted pinafore
old navy pants
plain white socks
Etienne Aigner boots
*pictures by me

*the inspiration*



SHARE THIS POST

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate and love reading each one of your comments.. also feel free to e-mail me!

Follow on Instagram

Instagram

Follow Me