Style Crush: Bread and Butter


I was digging my computer archive and found these images I collected back then for my style inspiration. These images were taken from Bread and Butter site. Yet, when I checked the site recently, it seems that the website hasn't exist anymore. What I remembered is the whole site was in Korean and it looked like a shopping site. But the style represents a sort of style I really want to achieve. Looking at these adorable images makes me craving for midi skirts (full skirts and pleated), over-sized sweater and long-sleeved smock dress with novelty print on, cropped pants paired with socks, wide-legged jumpsuit, and all of these cute shoes!


SHARE THIS POST

CONVERSATION

2 comments:

  1. i want to know, how old are you, you look so cute.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate and love reading each one of your comments.. also feel free to e-mail me!

Follow on Instagram

Instagram

Follow Me