Style Inspiration: Tanya Taylor Pre Fall 2016 collection


These images from Tanya Taylor Pre-Fall 2016 collection were inspiring me. For me the style from this collection is whimsical and a bit retro. She played with mixing prints or patterns and textures. I love how she was mixing and combining different patterns: stripes with polka dots, plaid with stripes, stripes with floral print, etc.; pairing striped satin shirt with tweed vest, flannel-looking shirt with knitted dress, using patterned tights with motif-ed shoes.. All in a colorful mode, and using 'what that looks-like a big shawl' wrapped around the body to create a vest-like cloth or outer.

This is the time I need to pull off all the stripes, polka dots, tweed and plaid, patterned socks I have out of my closet... -- do I need playing around with a long shawl, too?

[Images: Vogue]


SHARE THIS POST

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate and love reading each one of your comments.. also feel free to e-mail me!

Follow on Instagram

Instagram

Follow Me