2016 Accessories Trend: 3-D Floral Embellishment

[Images via WWD and Vogue]

On the last few days of 2015, I was hopping around at some designers' collection, and found that some of these designers taking a fresh take on the floral trend; not as its usual form: as prints or motifs, but in an interesting 'three-dimensional (3-D)' form.

These 3-D floral embellishments were spreading over clothing pieces such as on dresses, blazers, skirts, on top of sandals, slip-ons, on purse, bracelet, etc. using sequins, crystals, beads, leather, or flower embroideries; from Prada's Fall 2015 collection; Paul Andrew, Nancy Gonzalez, Marni, Chanel, Oscar de la Renta, Valentino, Dior in their Resort 2016 collection, to Gucci's Spring 2016 collection. For me personally, I love those 3-D flowers on organza/tulle fabric, like on tutu skirt, and on the shoulder part -- I even think adding a few flower embroideries on my jeans as my DIY project...

And recently, a lady from PromTimes, a dresses-specialized webstore, introduced me to their pink evening dresses and plus size evening dresses collection. They have some beautiful pink gowns which sweetly pulling off this 3-D floral embellishment trend, and I'm loving them.. Here they are:

1 / 2 / 3 / 4

Looking forward to see modest fashion designers take this trend -- in their own creative way, of course -- on covered-style clothing. Or, do you know any? Share with us here..

So, do you love this 3-D floral embellishment like I do?


SHARE THIS POST

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate and love reading each one of your comments.. also feel free to e-mail me!

Follow on Instagram

Instagram

Follow Me