Outfit: Pink on Sand


These images were taken during this recent holiday season at the end of year 2015. I haven't been to a sandy beach in months, so it is pretty exciting to go to a local beach here where there are so many sand dunes (hills of sand built by either wind or water flow, or so-called gumuk pasir in bahasa Indonesia) to slide on.

The kids were so happy. They enjoyed playing slide on the sand, and either did I... although the weather and the sand was so hot that day. The tunic I wore is actually in peachy pink, but in these photos, it looks truly pink. I love its 'folds' accent at the front-part, back, and at the shoulder; and its cuffed sleeves. This tunic's loose cut also is quite versatile to be styled in many ways, either by adding a vest or belt on top of it, or as a blouse when paired with skirt or pinafore.

As for the shawl, its red-white checkered-motif makes me craving for a beach-picnic... -- we better do it when we get back to the beach, perhaps in a dawn-time or in a late-afternoon when the weather is more "friendly".

wearing:
dress/long tunic (thrifted)
cotton pants (old)
old belt
old necklace
Solidex Performance purse (old)
mom's sandals
*pictures by Arviano

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate and love reading each one of your comments.. also feel free to e-mail me!

Follow on Instagram

Instagram

Follow Me