Wishlist: 8 clothing pieces I love from Dresslink


1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 / 6 / 7 / 8

In regards to my collaboration with Dresslink, I would love to pick eight clothing pieces I love from Dresslink. So, here they are...

1. An Edwardian-inspired blouse that I've been coveting for so long.. I love its versatile color, ruffle-embellishments, folds at the shoulder, cuffed wrists, and its stand collar.

2. A shirt/blouse with novelty print, such as this owl print blouse.

3. A structured, well-tailored coat with a feminine cut. Actually I'm craving for a well-tailored coat with puffy sleeves on the upper arms, but I just can find some sort of this at Dresslink.

4. An edgy midi-length black leather skirt.

5. A lovely vintage-inspired flouncy skirt in bright color.

6. An A-line tweed skirt in grey. I love its classic cut, versatile color and the fabric.

7. Again, novelty print! This one is on skirt; a beautiful painting-like view of a house resides on foot of a mountain. This print reminds me of the views of Switzerland, which is one of the places I've been longing for a visit...

8. A retro-style red dress with pretty white embroidered-collar. I can wear a blouse underneath it or a cardigan over it. Love it!

Now, tell me what clothing piece you're coveting over these days?


UPDATE: DressLink let me choose one or two pieces from that list, and my pick went to the owl-print blouse (number 2) and the woolen A-line skirt (number 6). You can see me sporting them in this post.

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate and love reading each one of your comments.. also feel free to e-mail me!

Follow on Instagram

Instagram

Follow Me