Outfit: Sleeveless trench coat


I have a thing for wide/big lapels and unique lovely collars. So when I saw this sleeveless trench coat, the first thing that caught my eyes was its lapels. Wide lapels and high collars, for me, somewhat give a look or an appearance of edgy-ness or elegance that I love. And sleeveless trench coats seem more suitable for us who live in tropical weather countries -- even though I do sporting a long-sleeved trench coat, too, in this climate.

These photos were taken in a beautiful afternoon when I took the kids playing; flying a kite and running and blowing bubbles in the city square. It was almost dark.. so it's quite windy and cool, that make this trench coat practical to be worn. Besides, my blouse has a 'cropped' cut, so I need something to cover it up. I love this blouse for its fabric, color and especially for its lovely collar. The collar is a delicate combination of sequins sewed on furry fabric with knitted ribbon and ruffled chiffon -- and it looks too nice for enjoying afternoon in a field.. no?

As for the jeans I wore, they were courtesy of Dorothy Perkins UK several years ago and have been worn a lot. I picked these boyfriend-cut jeans for their straight loose cut that would be perfect for a chic-casual look.

So, how about you? How or where do you like to spend your beautiful afternoon?

Outfit details:
old scarf (Evanabian Hijab)
old blouse
sleeveless trench coat (thrifted)
old boyfriend-style jeans (c/o Dorothy Perkins UK)
old socks
old shoes
old handbag

*photos taken by Lady Elmas, camera setting by me.

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate and love reading each one of your comments.. also feel free to e-mail me!

Follow on Instagram

Instagram

Follow Me