Outfit: Spring cleaning


Have been wearing this vintage dress in many many ways; with cardigan, with shirt underneath, with a jacket, with jeans, with a long skirt... I love its puffy sleeves and fabric's texture. It's been being one of my favorite dresses to wear and I've been thinking to make a 'remix post' for this dress some time in the near future to show how I've been styling this dress.

Anyway, I'm doing some "spring" cleaning (we actually don't have spring here.. so it's just a term) this week; cleaning and organizing the house, and sorting a lot of my stuffs -- the big amount of them is the kids' toys and kid's school's papers and books --, including my clothes. There are few of my clothes that I gently used or even never been worn, so I hope soon I could be listing them on my insta-shop: @shop_stylewhimsical, just in case any one of you interested in them. In the meantime I'm listing a little amount of new product: the knitted inner/underscarf on the shop in the most-coveted colors. These knits are a kind of knitted headband that you would wear underneath your hijab to cover your hair and neaten your hijab wrap. I wrote about them here if you'd like to read. They've been my favorite inner over these past couple of week!

And tomorrow, first thing in the morning, we're heading to the beach to enjoy our weekend holiday... Really hoping I could get some beautiful pictures of beach with sun flares.

Outfit details:
old scarf
old shirt
vintage dress
Dorothy Perkins boy-friend styled jeans c/o
old Nike socks
old handbag

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate and love reading each one of your comments.. also feel free to e-mail me!

Follow on Instagram

Instagram

Follow Me